Alexandra Nichipor - Office Assistant

Hello! I am majoring in Sociology and Philosophy, with a minor in Women’s Studies. This is my senior year, and I hope to make it a good one. I’m taking some exciting classes, like Poverty and Social Welfare, and I’ll be working at Learning Services in addition to the Women’s Center.

Besides the Women’s Center, this year so far I have tried my hand at Peer Advising and I am an Academic Resource Assistant. I am also the President of STAGE – Be on the lookout for our Sextival coming to you later this year. I am a soci-ology major with a double minor (so far) in Women’s Studies and Child and Family Studies. Upon graduating from MCLA, I plan on attending law school where I will obtain my JD, which will help me with my life ambition of aiding victims of child abuse and domestic violence. I hope you are all as excited about the year as I am! See you around!!
SUSAN B. ANTHONY WOMEN’S CENTER
SPECIAL ISSUE ON WOMEN AND WORK
Welcome Back!
2
In October, I’ll be presenting a paper at the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges Research Conference on animal symbols in Christianity. After graduation, I intend to teach English in China, and eventually become a professor of reli-gious studies with a focus on women in world re-ligions. I am also very interested in women’s health, which is the Women’s Center’s theme this year!
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, knit-ting, reading works in feminist theory, making puns, drinking large amounts of tea, and rebuk-ing misogynists.
In October, I’ll be presenting a paper at the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges Research Conference on animal symbols in Christianity. After graduation, I intend to teach English in China, and eventually become a professor of reli-gious studies with a focus on women in world religions. I am also very interested in women’s health, which is the Women’s Center’s theme this year!

In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, knitting, reading works in feminist theory, making puns, drinking large amounts of tea, and rebuking misogynists.