DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The overall goals of the Science and Technology Domain are to enable students to:
- Identify and analyze fundamental knowledge of a natural science discipline;
- Apply key elements in the scientific method as demonstrated by critically evaluating scientific writings;
- For lecture portion of courses: Demonstrate appropriate communication skills through writing and/or speaking;
- For lab courses: Demonstrate appropriate technical writing skills through lab reports (communication abilities);
- Demonstrate mathematical problem-solving abilities within the context of the course.