TIER III - CAPSTONE EXPERIENCE
The overall goals of the Tier III Capstone Experience are to enable students
- Acquire and evaluate information from multiple and varied information sources that integrates two or more Tier II domains.
- Apply academic learning to the context of contemporary local and/or global communities.
- Investigate and analyze complex problems/issues and draw reasoned conclusions, providing comprehensive support for those conclusions.
- Effectively communicate ideas, solutions, and plans through a variety of media that must include a substantial writing component.
- Work effectively in collaboration with fellow students and/or community entities to create a product that demonstrates the student is able to connect academic learning and critical thinking skills with problems in the context of today’s world.
Please describe which Capstone course you enrolled in, then upload your final Capstone project and reflect upon your experience in the class.