istory Major

Since my arrival to MCLA in the fall of 2009, I have been immensely involved the History department here at MCLA. Even as far back as elementary school, I have always had the desire to study History and continue my education in this discipline. Through working with the History department here at MCLA, I have gained many valuable skills and a plethora of knowledge that I am positive can be used in my time after MCLA. Click the History Icon above or the link to the left to see some of the work that I have completed with my History major.

Political Science Major

During the summer of 2012, I added my second major, Political Science and Public Policy. Through work with this major I have been able to sharpen my skills in computer technology, research, analysis, and writing. Having had a strong interest in politics from a young age, adding this major has allowed me to gain a strong and comprehensive understanding and appreciation for the inner workings of governments on the local, state, national, and international level. It has also proven to be a great supplement to the work that I have already done with my History major. Click on the Politics Icon above or the link on the left to see some of the work that I have completed with this major.