RA PROGRAMMING! 

A huge part of the RA job is programming. Here at MCLA, each RA is responsible for creating, administering, and executing 10 RA programs, or Community Development Activites (CDA's) a semester. With guidlines such as RAs must do educational programs, faculty/staff involved programs, co-RA sponosored events, and many more, the possibilites are endless. Some of my past programs include

-A Recycling Fashion Show

-A Super Smash Brothers Video Game Tournament

-A Sex Education Candly Land Game

-A Jenga Game dedicated to Resdiential Programs and Services Protocal

-A life sized SORRY! board game based on sex education

-A Nickelodeon Slime event

-A '90's TV Show Jeopardy Game

and many many more.

From my experience as an RA and programming I have learned valuable skills in terms of recruitment, retention, creativity, public relations, and much more. Please enjoy some pictures from programs that I have done here at MCLA.

Flyer for an educational student handbook based Jenga game. 

The RPS Recycling Committee

I have been an active member of the RPS Recycling Committee my entire time as an RA. Recycling and Green Efforts are something that I am very passionate about and bringing that into the residence area is something the committee and myself strive for. This past year we have made major strides towards encouraging recycling efforts. One of our major initiatives was through a video series where recycling was the main focus. Below is a copy of the script for the first video called, "The Adventures of the Green Avengers," where members of the committee, along with myself played the parts of super hero recyclers. Below the script is also the video of the very firs episode. Enjoy!