"The one thing the world will never have enough of is the outrageous."

Salvador Dalí

I had never been out of the country before. I had only been on planes a handful of times. But I had saved up enough money to go from working the previous summer, so I threw caution to the wind and went for it. I am so glad that I did.

Barcelona. Tarragona. Sitges. Girona. Figueres. Montserrat. La Sagrada Familia. The Dalí Theater and Museum. Museu Picasso. Parque Güell. When Professor Graziana Ramsden held an informational meeting saying I could visit all of these places and more, I knew I had to go. 

In the one week I was in Barcelona, my ability to speak Spanish increased drastically. I was able to experience the vibrant culture of Spain. I saw (and touched!) ruins that were built before the calendar changed from BC to AD. I barely slept so I could experience as much of Spain as possible. The trip was absolutely amazing. By the time we returned to Logan Airport, I knew I would be going back to Spain to study abroad sometime very soon.

Fitting all the information about my travel course into one webpage is extremely difficult. If you would like more information about my travel course, the journal that I submitted for credit after the trip can be found here.