Hello! My name is Eamon Hanlon. I went to high school at boston latin academy, which is in boston

.

A moment that defined me as a person was when i finally walked across the stage and got my diploma from my high school. That was the first of many great accomplishments to come because of all the hard work that i put in to get through high school

One time in my life that was very important was when i first learned about death. When i was a kid i had a fish named Bebay. He got moldy and died. This taught me many things that are still true to this day such as the importance of embracing life while you have it, for someday you too could suddenly get moldy and die.

An activity that gives me great satisfaction is fighting for social justice as i have the past couple of years by attending protests, and creating an organization at my school to fight racism within my school, and the larger boston school system.

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark