Hello, my name is Cooper Gavin and I am a memeber of the MCLA class of 2019. I am a biotechnology major and am going to add on a business minor. I am from Plymouth Mass where I have lived with my Mom, sister and my Dad who was a member of the North Adams State class of 1990. I went to high school at a small school called Sturgi Charter School where I played Baseball and Golf. I was the captain of both of these teams my senior year, and I also hit the only two out of the park homeruns in school history. I picked up golf when i went to Sturgis just as something to stay busy after school, and over time found out that is something that I truly love, and have continued my competive career here at the College. Although I am a biotech major, I have a love for ancient and modern World/American history, and these subjects are generally what I enjoy to read about in my free time. I also am not a strong writer, but it is something which I enjoy also as a way to get my mind off things, or ideas on paper. Also I have a love for radio and broadcasting, and would love to be able to join the school radio club and have my own sports radio show.

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark