Hey!!

My name is Chelsea Lefebvre and I am currently a commuting freshmen at MCLA. I was born and raised in Adams Massachusetts and I love it here. I graduated from Hoosac Valley High School this past June. I was apart of the National Honor Society and i also graduated with honors. I played soccer and basketball in high school but my favorite sport was tennis. Currently I my majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Event Management. I am hoping to find a minor soon, but i haven't made up my mind on what I want to take. I have a part time job at MASS MoCA and it is a great place to work. I have met so many people there and I hope to stay there until I graduate. 

My friends usually describe me as the fun one. I will try almost anything once. I love to laugh and have fun and I think more people should do that in life. When it comes down to it, I can also be serious and make sure what needs to be done gets done. My goal for this year is to learn how to manage my time and try and join a couple of clubs.    

Some activities that I enjoy are writing, baking, spending time outside, playing sports, and just hanging around my house in a comfy pair of sweatpants:). A few of my favorite things include the color yellow, cats, dogs, county music, any funny movie, and even though im in college i still love to color.

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark