Once upon a time, there was a little girl who dreamed of being a princess.  As she danced around in a pink tulle skirt and plastic, sequined tiara, she imagined the various privileges and responsibilities of being royalty.  Surely there were the tasks of learning how to elegantly drink tea and crumpets, how to curtsy, and, of course, how to ride a majestic white horse off into the sunset with her prince charming; but to this little girl, those were not the truly important princess duties.  This hopeful princess aspired to help the people, to share and better the greater good with caring and meaningful support.  And little did the young lass know that the kingdom outside of her imagination could truly use someone like her to educate the people of the world.

*        *       *

Yes, as you may have already guessed, I was that fledgling, ambitious to better the world.  And while I may no longer don the tiara and costume skirt, I still possess that same passion to be on the constant pursuit of knowledge and betterment, offering my wisdom and guidance to others.  I strongly believe that whatever one chooses to do in life, it’s all about drawing upon those “princess” attributes, upholding the highest standards of leadership to serve as a positive role model and inspiration to others. And the power of your conviction can be the greatest predictor of your fate; follow your heart with the courage and confidence necessary to pursue your goals, and you can achieve feats beyond your wildest dreams.

My name is Ms. Wagner (Gina outside of the classroom) and I am currently pursuing a Masters in Education at Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts.  It was two years ago that I officially decided to leave my career in marketing and sales to pursue a career in education.  From middle school through college, I worked with children in various environments—as a nanny, summer camp counselor, day care provider; and in my office job, I realized I missed the gratification that only working with youth can bring.  Since this life-changing decision, I've never looked back and realize I'm now where I’m meant to be.  I look forward to the always fun, always challenging, always rewarding journey ahead as I grow and develop as an effective educator.

Please peruse my developing portfolio as I learn and grow in this ever-changing, always exciting profession.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the form under the "Contact Information" tab.